Tooth Extractions – Westfield, MA
Taking Out Problematic Teeth
When we have the choice, we always prefer to take the option of saving your natural teeth with one of our expertly personalized restorative solutions. Unfortunately, some teeth are simply beyond saving and need to be removed to keep the rest of your smile safe. We’ll help you stay calm and comfortable during the extraction process, and our prosthodontists can help you find a lifelike option to fill in the space left behind. Contact us immediately if you have a tooth that might need to be extracted.
Why Choose EMA Dental for Tooth Extractions?
- Multiple Specialists Under One Roof
- Same-Day Emergency Appointments
- In-House Dental Implant Placement
When are Tooth Extractions Necessary?
A tooth extraction might be the best choice for your smile in the following situations:
- There is a severely decayed tooth that can’t be restored.
- You have advanced gum disease that has loosened one or more teeth.
- A tooth is too badly injured to support a crown.
- You need orthodontic treatment but a tooth has to be removed first to make room for the necessary movements.
- Your wisdom teeth are impacted (trapped under your gums), or they’re overcrowding your remaining teeth.
Additionally, children might sometimes need tooth extractions if one of their baby teeth fails to fall out when it’s supposed to.